Get ready for Wahoo Wednesday! On November 15th, from midnight to midnight in the race time zone (CET), the first 15 athletes to sign up for Challenge Sandefjord on Wednesday will get a FREE Wahoo Elemnt Rival GPS watch! Don’t miss your chance to revolutionize your multisport experience with this cutting-edge device. The Wahoo Elemnt Rival creates a seamless multisport training and racing experience, powered by proven Elemnt technology, with added features unique to multisport. The Rival radically simplifies the way you interact with a sport watch – allowing you to focus on your performance, not how your equipment is performing. Set your alarms and be among the lucky few!
Please note Wahoo Wednesday only applies to the Challenge Sandefjord Middle Distance race. Full terms and conditions are available below:
Wahoo Wednesday Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Challenge Norway whose Instagram handle is @challenge.sandefjord. The “Gift” refers to one Wahoo Elemnt Rival GPS watch
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received between 12:01am and 11:59pm on Wednesday 20 September 2023 in the respective race time zone (CET). The first 15 people to enter their chosen race will receive one Wahoo Elemnt Rival watch
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter and Wahoo Fitness are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the promotion.
- Only one entry per person per race will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition by completing and paying for a registration to Challenge Sandefjord middle distance. This offer does not apply to side events. The terms and conditions for registration entry with regards to cancelation, deferral or transfer of that registration entry are covered by the Event registration T&C
- If the entrant subsequently cancels their registration without proof of due reason and they are eligible for a refund, the full retail value of the Gift (199 euro) will be deducted from the refund
- The Promoter will not be held liable if the named gift becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Gifts are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the entrants must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared with Wahoo Fitness to enable fulfilment of the Gift.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.