Advent Calendar Extravaganza from Challenge Sandefjord
Immerse yourself or someone you would like to share the fun with, in the festive cheer with our Challenge Sandefjord Advent Calendar! Throughout December, we’re unveiling daily treasures, including valuable tips and exciting gifts, to enhance the holiday season. Here’s a sneak peek into what awaits:
- Triathlon Tips: We’ll be sharing expert tips from Hans Christian Tungesvik and Allan Hovda, two X Norseman winners to enhance your training, boost your performance, and get you race-ready. Are you ready to learn from previous winners of Norseman?
- Gift Giveaways: Exciting prizes await, but here’s the catch—you have to sign up for the middle distance triathlon on giveaway days to be eligible for a chance to win. Keep an eye out as not every day is a giveaway day, and remember to register between 00:01 and 23:59 CET to secure your spot and participate in the festive giveaway. The lucky winner will be contacted the following day.
- Special Gift: On December 25th, a Holiday Miracle Awaits! We’ll randomly select one lucky participant who signed up for the middle distance triathlon between December 1st and December 24th 2023, and they’ll receive a full refund (excluding the license fee) of their entire registration fee. It’s our way of spreading extra joy and gratitude during this festive season. Enter the race for a chance to turn your triathlon experience into a priceless gift!
Don’t miss a single day of our Advent Calendar—follow us on social media and stay tuned for daily updates, tips, and the chance to unwrap some fantastic gifts!
The Advent Calendar will posted on Instagram and Facebook.
This is the gift dates: 1st, 3rd, 5ft, 7th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 19th, 21st, 23rd & 24th!!
This is the training tip days: 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, 20th, 22nd!!
Dont forget that on every second day in our Christmas Calendar, Hans Christian Tungesvik and Allan Hovda will give you their secret tip on how to train for Challenge Sandefjord.
And guess what?? You will see both of them on the startline in August next year.
This is some of the gifts we look forward to send out:
A Challenge Family hoodie, Powerbar nutrition pack, Zone3 visor, Challenge socks, Wahoo watch, Challenge cap, Challenge T shirt, Challenge Towel, Zone3 Transition backpack, And a couple of secret Sandefjord-specific items:-)
Advent Calendar Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Challenge Norway whose Instagram handle is @challenge.sandefjord.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received between 12:01am and 11:59pm from December 1st to December 24th 2023 in the respective race time zone (CET). The first 15 people to enter their chosen race will receive one Wahoo Elemnt Rival watch
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter and Challenge-Family are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the promotion.
- Only one entry per person per race will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition by completing and paying for a registration to Challenge Sandefjord middle distance. This offer does not apply to side events. The terms and conditions for registration entry with regards to cancelation, deferral or transfer of that registration entry are covered by the Event registration T&C
- The Promoter will not be held liable if the named gift becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Gifts are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.